All aspects of process safety management, including:
Process hazard identification and risk assessment:
- Hazard studies from inherent safety to post-commissioning;
- HAZOP study (BP and ABB-accredited facilitator);
- Target SIL assessment including LOPA (BP and ABB-accredited facilitator) and fault tree analysis;
- Human factors analysis of procedures;
- Periodic (cyclical) process hazards review;
- Occupied buildings risk assessment.
Training, coaching and assessment of HAZOP leaders.
Process safety management (PSM) systems:
- Design and implementation;
- Audit and assessment;
Process safety leadership and foundations training (UK IChemE and NSAPI-accredited trainer).
Process hazards analysis and risk assessment training.
Incident investigation and training, including human factors aspects.
Process safety performance indicators.
Please call us on +44 7730 433708 or use our contact form.